The Emergency Medicine Residency Program is a fully accredited, three-year program preparing physicians for board-certification by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Combines the educational and clinical excellence of two leading tertiary care medical centers with the academics of Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine.
- Provides an outstanding learning experience in emergency medicine.
- Offers a multitude of educational opportunities, from our two trauma centers, West Michigan AirCare, and our multiple intensive care units.
- Includes a large, well-qualified emergency medicine faculty dedicated to education and research
- Has active pre-hospital care and air medical transport systems
- Features a curriculum that places particular emphasis on critical care and emergency medical services including a Resident Response Vehicle
- Offers an outstanding clinical experience, with over 150,000 patient visits
For more information email us, call us at 269.337.6600 to be connected to the emergency medicine residency program.