The following criteria is used in the selection process of applicants to be offered interviews:
- Only applications submitted through ERAS will be considered for review.
- The application process begins July 15, 2015 for the AOA match, and September 15, 2015 for the NRMP match.
- Beginning with the 2014-2015 recruiting season, all osteopathic graduates will match into the program through the NRMP match. Refer to Osteopathic Program Information.
- The program requires all applicants to have passed USMLE Steps 1 and 2 or COMLEX for DO applicants.
- The preferred minimum score for international graduates for Steps 1 and 2 is 250.
- The preferred minimum score for DO applicants for COMLEX 1 is 500, and for COMLEX 2 is 520.
- We prefer that International Medical Graduate (IMG) applicants are ECFMG-certified prior to Match Day.
- U.S. clinical experience is helpful but not necessary.
- We sponsor J-1 Visas ONLY.
- The preferred minimum graduation date is 2013; if prior to 2013, you must have continued to do research or practice medicine with no lapses in time.
- The application deadline is January 15, 2017.
Please note that scores and year of graduation are PREFERENCES; each application is considered in its entirety. All applications are reviewed by our faculty. If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by email.