The Pediatric Residency Program at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine (WMed) is dedicated to fulfilling your needs and academic expectations during your residency experience. Our faculty members are dedicated to teaching and providing up-to-date health care to children as well as ensuring that every child has the opportunity to grow and develop in a safe, nurturing environment.
About Our Program
We are a fully accredited, three year program preparing physicians for Board-certification in Pediatrics. The residency has:
- Flexible curriculum to support personal ambition while fulfilling ACGME Pediatric RRC requirements
- Strong sense of camaraderie among the residents
- Close, personalized relationship with faculty
- Increased responsibility as you strengthen your clinical, diagnostic, and patient management skills
- Inpatient experience at a designated Children's Hospital
- A wide range of subspecialty rotations available
- Easily accessible full-time faculty committed to teaching
Bronson Mural: One of the many wonderful wall murals at the Children's Hospital at Bronson.