The Pediatric Residency Program at Western Michigan University School of Medicine is dedicated to fulfilling your needs and academic expectations during your residency experience. Our dedicated faculty will support and guide you to professional success.
About Our Program
We are a fully accredited, three year program preparing physicians for Board-certification in Pediatrics. The residency has:
- Flexible curriculum to support personal ambition while fulfilling ACGME Pediatric RRC requirements
- Strong sense of camaraderie among the residents
- Close, personalized relationship with faculty
- Increased responsibility as you strengthen your clinical, diagnostic, and patient management skills
- Inpatient experience at a designated Children's Hospital
- Sixteen subspecialty rotations available
- Easily accessible full-time faculty committed to teaching
Bronson Mural: One of the many wonderful wall murals at the Children's Hospital at Bronson.