Get Social with WMed! You can keep up with everything happening at WMed through our newsletter and social media channels.
WMed Social Media Policy
All content and posts on WMed social media pages are bound by the following:
WMed reserves the right to block the content of any post that violates campus policy, including but not limited to:
- the use of language to create a hostile and intimidating environment.
- comments that contain personal attacks about the post author or other commenters.
- comments that contain offensive language.
- posts that request medical advice. Please consult your personal physician.
- comments that contain personal information such as home addresses and personal phone numbers.
- postings that promote products or services unrelated to WMed.
We want to remind readers that while WMed supports free speech, posts and comments by individuals do not reflect the opinions or policies of WMed or its affiliates.