Welcome to the Office of the Registrar. We provide a range of services for students and administrators at the medical school in the areas of academic records, student status, registration, enrollment, transcripts, and degree verification.
We are located in the Office of Student Affairs on the second floor of the W.E. Upjohn M.D. campus and are available to answer your questions from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
We are happy to provide our students and graduates with copies of their official or unofficial medical school transcripts, as well as verification of graduation. Questions regarding transcripts should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transcripts can be ordered online via the Parchment website. Students are required to complete a one-time registration process at no cost on Parchment’s website prior to ordering their first transcript.
- Transcripts must be paid by the student using a credit card at the time of the order. Parchment accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
|Document Type||Shipping Method||Price to Student|
|Paper Transcript-Pickup at WMed||N/A||$10.00|
|Paper Transcript-Mailed International||USPS-International||$10.00|
|Paper Transcript-Mailed||FedEx Overnight-Domestic||$35.00|
|Paper Transcript-Mailed||FedEx Overnight-International||$57.50|
Current students may print their unofficial transcript.
- Go to Student Information System
- Choose Students and Faculty option. Use your WMed network ID and password to log in.
- Select Student Records tab
- Select Unofficial Transcript
Email email@example.com to request an unofficial transcript. Include your full name and the year you graduated. Your request will be processed within 5 days.