WMed’s Registrar is responsible for maintaining all official student records for enrolled and graduated students. Together, we oversee enrollment and reporting, student records, transcripts, USMLE Step 1 and 2 application and tracking, schedule change requests, graduation requirements, course catalogs, and academic calendaring.
We are located in the Office of Student Affairs on the second floor of the W.E. Upjohn M.D. Campus and are available to answer any of your questions from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
We are happy to provide our students and graduates with copies of their official or unofficial medical school transcripts, as well as verification of graduation. Questions regarding transcripts should be directed to email@example.com.
- Transcripts can be ordered online via the Parchment website. Students are required to complete a one-time registration process at no cost on Parchment’s website prior to ordering their first transcript.
- Transcripts must be paid by the student using a credit card at the time of the order. Parchment accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
|Document Type||Shipping Method||Price to Student|
|Paper Transcript-Pickup at WMed||N/A||$10.00|
|Paper Transcript-Mailed International||USPS-International||$10.00|
|Paper Transcript-Mailed||FedEx Overnight-Domestic||$35.00|
|Paper Transcript-Mailed||FedEx Overnight-International||$57.50|
Current students may print their unofficial transcript.
- Go to Student Information System
- Choose Students and Faculty option. Use your WMed network ID and password to log in.
- Select Student Records tab
- Select Unofficial Transcript
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an unofficial transcript. Include your full name and the year you graduated. Your request will be processed within 5 days.
Alumni Student Record Requests
Graduates who require degree verification, diploma reprints, professional liability coverage verification, or copies of Medical Student Performance Evaluations (MSPE) can fill out and submit an Alumni Student Records Request