The Flow Cytometry and Imaging Core provides state-of-the-art equipment and expertise in flow cytometry, cell sorting, and imaging. A skilled staff scientist provides help with instrument setup, data analysis, and consultation for experiment design. Training is available to enable investigators and their staff to run the flow and imaging instrumentation themselves.
Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting Instrumentation
Attune Nxt Analyzer
16-parameter (14 color) instrument equipped with 4-lasers (488, 640, 405, 561)
LSR Fortessa Analyzer
20-parameter (18 color) instrument equipped with 5-lasers (488, 405, 640, 355, 561)
BD Influx Cell Sorter
16 parameter (14 color) instrument equipped with 4-lasers (488, 640, 405, 355)
Melody Cell Sorter
11 parameter (9 color) instrument equipped with 3-lasers (488, 405, 640)
Nikon Confocal Microscope System A1R+
1. 30% increase in fluorescence with GaAsP multi-detector unit.
2. Galvano Scanner enables High-resolution Imaging.
3. 405 nm, 488 nm, 561nm,640nm lasers.
4. NIS-Elements C control software enables integrated control of the confocal imaging system, microscope, and peripheral devices with a simple and intuitive interface.
5. Motorized XY stage, High-speed Z stage.
6. Stage top incubator system/Environmental control system for live cell imaging (CO2 and temperature control system)
7. Resonant Scanner Provides Ultrafast Imaging
Lionheart FX Automated Live Cell Imager
Nikon basic epi-fluorescent Inverted Microscope
Zeiss basic epi-fluorescent Inverted Microscope