WMed’s Registrar is responsible for maintaining permanent student records for enrolled and graduated students and provides transcripts upon request.
- 2017-18 Academic Calendar for MD Degree and Master's Degree in Biomedical Sciences
- 2017-18 Academic Calendar for Certificate and Master’s Degree in Clinical Informatics
We are located in the Office of Student Affairs on the second floor of the W.E. Upjohn M.D. Campus and are available to answer any of your questions from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
The medical school does not consider requests for students to transfer with advanced standing, and does not accept transfer credit from other institutions.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
We take seriously our commitment to protect the privacy of our students and their education records. We comply fully with the requirements of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, a federal law designed to protect the privacy of students' education records, and apply these rights and protections to all enrolled students and formerly enrolled students for as long as the medical school retains their education records. More information is provided in the student handbooks.
We are happy to provide our students and graduates with copies of their official or unofficial medical school transcripts, as well as verification of graduation. Questions regarding transcripts should be directed to email@example.com.
- Transcripts can be ordered online via the Parchment website. Students are required to complete a one-time registration process at no cost on Parchment’s website prior to ordering their first transcript.
- Transcripts must be paid by the student using a credit card at the time of the order. Parchment accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
|Document Type||Shipping Method||Price to Student|
|Paper Transcript-Pickup at WMed||N/A||$10.00|
|Paper Transcript-Mailed International||USPS-International||$10.00|
|Paper Transcript-Mailed||FedEx Overnight-Domestic||$35.00|
|Paper Transcript-Mailed||FedEx Overnight-International||$57.50|
Current students may print their unofficial transcript.
- Go to Student Information System
- Choose Students and Faculty option. Use your WMed network ID and password to log in.
- Select Student Records tab
- Select Unofficial Transcript
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an unofficial transcript. Include your full name and the year you graduated. Your request will be processed within 5 days.