For driving directions to any of our locations, use the interactive map below to plan your route.
Getting to WMed
Click here for printable directions to our campus locations.
There are a variety of parking options available when coming to the W.E. Upjohn M.D. Campus in downtown Kalamazoo. Two public parking ramps are nearby with entrances from Portage, South and Lovell streets. Metered parking on surrounding streets utilize the Parkmobile app to conveniently pay with a smartphone. Download a visitor parking map for details. The public entrance to the medical school is located on the corner of South and Portage streets.
Getting to WMed by Kalamazoo City Bus
- W.E. Upjohn M.D. Campus
- Stop 776-AMC Portage Street and Stop 1062-Michigan Avenue at South Pitcher Street are both served by Route 2-Portage and Route 8-Egleston.
- WMed Family Medicine Residency at the Family Health Center
- Stop 257-North Burdick at Robertson Inbound served by Route 6-Parchment.
- Stop 212-North Burdick at Paterson Outbound serviced by Route 6-Parchment and Route 15 Paterson.
- Stop 625 Rose at Paterson serviced by Route 15 Inbound.
- WMed Health-Mall Drive Portage
- Stop 30 at Crossroads Mall is utilized by Routes 1-Westnedge, 26-West Centre and 27-East Romence.
- Stop 690 at Celebration! Cinema Crossroads & IMAX is serviced by Route 26 West Centre.
- WMed Health-Oakland Drive Campus
- Stop 140 and Stop 179 are located along Oakland Drive in front of the Oakland Drive Campus.
- WMed Health Psychiatry on the Ascension Borgess Hospital Campus
- Stops 373 and 340 are located in front of Ascension Borgess Hospital along Gull Road.
- WMed Innovation Center
- Stop 168 serves Route 4-Oakland along Parkview Drive, west of Drake Road.
- CARES Positive Living Clinic
Passengers taking Route 1-Westnedge from Downtown can use Stop 9 (Westnedge and Forest) or Stop 10 (Westnedge at Howard). Passengers taking Route 1-Westnedge from Crossroads Mall can use Stop 48 (Park at Balch).
Passengers taking Route 12-Duke can use Stop 474 (Crosstown at Crosstown Apartments) or Stop 513 (Crosstown at Westnedge).