Brenda K Becker, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Brenda Becker, MD, is a board-certified emergency medicine physician with Kalamazoo Emergency Associates. She is a graduate of North Dakota State University in Fargo, North Dakota, and Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan. She earned her medical degree from the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, North Dakota. She completed her emergency medicine residency at MSU/KCMS.
Dr. Becker's professional interests include pediatric procedural sedation and intervention and counseling for addicted patients.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
Education and Training
- Residency 2010, Emergency Medicine, Michigan State University
- MD 2007, University of North Dakota
- BS 1997, Physician Assistant, Western Michigan University
- BS 1992, Food and Nutrition Science, North Dakota State University
- Emergency Medicine
Peden-McAlpine C., Bliss D., Becker B., Sherman S. The experience of community-living men managing fecal incontinence Rehabilitation Nursing. 2012;37:298-306. doi: 10.1002/rnj.038.