Robert J Beck, MD
Clinical Professor, Program in Medical Ethics, Humanities, and Law
Clinical Professor, Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Dr. Robert Beck is a Clinical Professor in the Departments of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine and Program in Medical Ethics, Humanities and Law. He is Board Certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. He is employed by the Bronson Healthcare Group. He is a graduate of Thomas More College with a BA in Business Administration and History (Cum Laude) in 1974. He earned his MD from the University of Louisville in 1984. He completed his Residency in Pediatrics at Saint Louis University in 1987. He also did a Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care at The University of Tennessee, LeBonheur Children's Medical Center in 1990.
- American Board of Pediatrics (Pediatric Critical Care Medicine)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 1990, Pediatric Critical Care, The University of Tennessee
- Residency 1987, Pediatrics, Saint Louis University
- MD 1984, University of Louisville
- Pre Med 1980, Northern Kentucky University
- BA 1974, Business Administration and History (Cum Laude), Thomas More College
Bystrom P., Beck R., Beck R., Prahlow J. Hemolytic uremic syndrome caused by E. coli O157 infection Forensic Science, Medicine, and Pathology. 2017;13:240-244. doi: 10.1007/s12024-017-9852-y.