Gregory Lendzion, DO
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Gregory Lendzion, DO, is a board-certified emergency medicine physician. He is a graduate of Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan. He earned his medical degree from Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed a traditional internship with the Henry Ford Health System in Wyandotte, Michigan. He completed his emergency medicine residency at Michigan State University - Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies. In addition, Dr. Lendzion has a master's degree in Biomedical Science from Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida.
Dr. Lendzion's research and clinical interests include emergency medical services and undergraduate and graduate medical education.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
Education and Training
- Residency 2013, Emergency Medicine, Michigan State University
- Internship 2010, Traditional Osteopathic Internship, Henry Ford Health System
- DO 2009, Midwestern University
- MS 2003, Biomedical Science, Barry University
- BS 1996, Nursing, Oakland University
- Emergency Medicine