Angela Lai, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Angela Lai, MD, is a neonatologist. She completed her undergraduate degree in Cellular Molecular Biology at the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor and received her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine. She completed her residency in general pediatrics at Kaiser Permanente in Oakland, California, and stayed to complete a chief residency from 2014-15. She completed her fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Illinois. Her clinical, teaching, and research interests include medical education, simulation, maternal child health, antibiotic stewardship, and neonatal encephalopathy.
- American Board of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics)
Education and Training
- Clinical Fellowship 2018, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Loyola University Medical Center - Maywood
- Chief Resident 2015, Pediatrics, Kaiser Permanente - Oakland Medical Center
- Residency 2014, Pediatrics, Kaiser Permanente - Oakland Medical Center
- MD 2011, Michigan State University
- BS 2007, Cellular Molecular Biology, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
Ling S., Lai A., Borschukova O., Pumpens P., Holoshitz J., Holoshitz J. Activation of nitric oxide signaling by the rheumatoid arthritis shared epitope Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2006;54(11):3423-3432. doi: 10.1002/art.22178.