Manoj Mithal, MBBS, PhD
Clinical Instructor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
Education and Training
- Residency 2007, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Internship 2004, Internal Medicine Residency,
- PhD 2003, Rehabilitation Services, University at Buffalo, State University of New York
- Residency 1997, Jr. Resident - Community Medicine Residency Program, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Internship 1994, University of Allahabad
- MBBS 1993, University of Allahabad
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Medicine
- Pain Management
- Functional Outcome Assessment
Mithal M., Granger C.V., Naughton J.P., Haberl E., Jones J.D. Measuring functional status and health-related quality of life in patients participating in an outpatient phase II cardiac rehabilitation program Critical Reviews in Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. 2007;19(2):153-167. doi: 10.1615/CritRevPhysRehabilMed.v19.i2.50.
Mithal M., Mann W., Granger C. The Role of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) in Functional Limitation in Community Dwelling Elders Physical and Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics. 2002;19(3):35-48. doi: 10.1080/J148v19n03_03.
Mithal M., Mann W., Granger C. The role of coronary heart disease (CHD) in functional limitation in community dwelling elders Physical and Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics. 2001;19(3):33-46.
Mithal M., Mann W., Stone J. Functional limitation and disability associated with congestive heart failure Physical and Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics. 2001;18(3):45-56. doi: 10.1300/J148v18n03_03.