Eric S Blackwell, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Eric Blackwell, MD, is a board-certified emergency medicine physician with Kalamazoo Emergency Associates. He is a graduate of Wayne State University, in Detroit, Michigan, which is also where he earned his medical degree. He completed an emergency medicine residency at Michigan State University - Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies.
Dr. Blackwell currently serves on the Safety Committee at Borgess Medical Center.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
Education and Training
- Residency 2001, Emergency Medicine, Michigan State University
- MD 1998, Wayne State University
- BS 1994, Pharmacy, Wayne State University
- AS 1991, General Studies, Macomb Community College
- Emergency Medicine