Robert J Oostveen, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Robert Oostveen, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Advanced Radiology Services. He is a graduate of Hope College in Holland, Michigan. He earned his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in East Lansing, Michigan. He completed a transitional internship with Michigan State University - Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He completed his diagnostic radiology residency with University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio, and completed a fellowship in magnetic resonance imaging with Michigan State University.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2009, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Michigan State University
- Residency 2008, Diagnostic Radiology, University of Cincinnati
- Transitional Internship 2004, Michigan State University
- MD 2003, Michigan State University
- BS 1999, Biology, Hope College
Kapur S., Wissman R., Robertson M., Verma S., Kreeger M., Oostveen R. Acute Knee Dislocation: Review of an Elusive Entity Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology. 2009;38(6):237-250. doi: 10.1067/j.cpradiol.2008.06.001.