Susan E Jevert-Eichorn, DO
Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
269.349.2641 ext. 550
Susan Jevert-Eichorn, DO, is a family medicine physician. She earned her medical degree from Rocky Vista University's College of Osteopathic Medicine, in Parker, Colorado. She then completed her residency at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine.
Her research interests include quality improvement and holistic health.
- American Board of Family Medicine (Family Medicine)
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine (Family Medicine/OMT)
Education and Training
- Residency 2016, Family Medicine, Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
- DO 2013, Rocky Vista University
- BS 2008, Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Taylor University
- Family Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Maternal-Infant Health
- Alternative Medicine
Radigan A., Jevert-Eichorn S. Rare case of pacemaker infection with Mycobacterium abscessus BMJ Case Reports. 2019;12 doi: 10.1136/bcr-2019-230100.
Dickinson B.L., Lackey W., Sheakley M., Miller L., Jevert S., Shattuck B. Involving a real patient in the design and implementation of case-based learning to engage learners Advances in Physiology Education. 2018;42(1):118-122. doi: 10.1152/ADVAN.00174.2017.