Matthew J Cummings, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Matthew Cummings, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic and neuroradiologist with Premier Radiology. He is a graduate of University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California. He earned his medical degree from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. He completed his dianostic radiology residency with University Hospitals of Cleveland, also in Cleveland. In addition, Dr. Cummings completed a neuroradiology fellowship with McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Cummings has a specific interest in tumor imaging, dynamic vascular imaging and tractography, for which he uses his strong interpretive skills to provide the highest level of patient care. Dr. Cummings has two board certifications, one in diagnostic radiology and one in neuroradiology.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
- American Board of Radiology (Neuroradiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2009, Neuroradiology, Northwestern University
- Residency 2008, Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Transitional Internship 2004, Louis A. Weiss Memorial Hospital
- MD 2003, Case Western Reserve University
- BS 1999, Psychobiology, University of Southern California