Rajesh D Dagli, MD, MBBS
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Rajesh Dagli, MD is a Neuroradiologist at Permier Radiology in Kalamazoo, MI specialiing in Neuroimagining, Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Electromyography (EMG). Dr. Dagli earned his medical degree in 1980 at the Univesity of Bombay, Topiwala National Medical College. He went on to complete three residencies and two fellowships between 1982 and 2005.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Neurology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2005, Neuroimaging,
- Fellowship 1989, Electrophysiology, University of Iowa
- Residency 1987, Neurology, Case Western Reserve University
- Residency 1984, Neurology,
- MBBS 1982,
- Residency 1982, Internal Medicine and Psychiatry,
- MD 1980,
Polachini I., Kanaan A.S., Dagli R.D., Koymen N., Magalhaes A. Magnetic resonance angiography in glomus arteriovenous malformation of the cervical spine Journal of Neuroimaging. 1993;3(4):250-252. doi: 10.1111/jon199334250.
Constantin L., Martins J.B., Fincham R.W., Dagli R.D. Bradycardia and syncope as manifestations of partial epilepsy Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1990;15(4):900-905. doi: 10.1016/0735-1097(90)90290-6.