Armand B Tanase, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Dr. Armand Tanase is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine. He is Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine. He is employed by the Ascension/Borgess Medical Center. He is a graduate of the Universitatea de Stat Bogdan Petriceicu Hasdeu in Buzau, Romania with a Baccalaureate in Physics and Organic Chemistry in July 1997. He earned his MD from the Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davilla in May 2003. He completed a Residency in Internal Medicine from Victor Babes Hospital of Infectious Diseases in May 2004. He completed another Residency in Internal Medicine from Northeastern Ohio Universities Colleges of Medicine and Pharmacy, Northside Hospital in May 2008. He completed a Fellowship in Critical Care from Tufts University - Baystate Medical Center in May 2013.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Critical Care Medicine)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2013, Critical Care Medicine Fellowship, Tufts University
- Residency 2008, Internal Medicine Residency,
- Internship 2004, Internal Medicine,
- MD 2003, Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila
- Baccalaureate 1997, Physics and Organic Chemistry, Universitatea de Stat "Bogdan Petriceicu Hasdeu"
- Critical Care
Waraich K., Duggal A., Kartan R., Tanase A., Moonda A. Diagnostic significance of pulmonary oxalosis: Affirmation of aspergillus niger infection Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice. 2009;17:409-410. doi: 10.1097/IPC.0b013e31819fe3ec.