Satish K Solanki, MD, MBBS
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Satish K Solanki, MD, is a board-certified rheumatologist at Bronson Internal Medicine and Rheumatology at Battle Creek, Michigan, a practice owned by Bronson Medical Group. He earned his medical degree from Maharishi Dayanand University Medical College and Hospital, Rohtak, Haryana, India. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Raritan Bay Medical Center, Perth Amboy, New Jersey, in June 1998. He later completed a fellowship in Rheumatology at Louisiana State University in Shreveport, Louisiana.
From 1998 to 2001, Dr. Solanki had a medical practice at Hillsdale Community Heath Center at Hillsdale Michigan. From 2003 until 2013 he had a private practice in Hillsdale and Jackson, Michigan. He was a member of the clinical faculty with Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine from 2005 to 2013, holding the rank of Clinical Assistant Professor.
Dr. Solanki's clinical, teaching, and research interests include medical education and rheumatology practice of diagnosis and management of various autoimmune rheumatological conditions.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Rheumatology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2003, Rheumatology, Louisiana State University
- Residency 1998, Internal Medicine, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency 1993, Internal Medicine, Maharishi Dayanand University
- MD 1993, Maharishi Dayanand University
- MBBS 1987, Maharishi Dayanand University
- Clinical rheumatolgy
Solanki S., Latif S., Veillon D., Nordberg M., Saccaro S., Cotelingam J., Berney S. A swollen painful knee in an elderly man with recently diagnosed acute myelogenous leukemia Laboratory Medicine. 2003;34(10) doi: 10.1309/YRU7L787AVRKTCVL.