Roderick V Dizon, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Roderick Dizon, MD is a physician at the Borgress Brain and Spine Institute. Dr. Dizon earned his medical degree in 1999 from the University of the East and completed his residency in Adult Neurology from Tufts-New England Medical Center in 2006.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Neurology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2007, Spine and Nerve, University of California-San Francisco
- Residency 2006, Adult Neurology,
- Internship 2003, Internal Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago
- MD 1999, University of the East
- BSEd 1995, Health Education, University of the Philippines Diliman
Fittro K., Dizon R. Understanding posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. 2018;31(7):31-34. doi: 10.1097/01.JAA.0000534980.69236.81.