Elizabeth A Douglas, MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Elizabeth Douglas, MD, is a board-certified pathologist with Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine in Kalamazoo, Michigan. She is a graduate of Western Michigan University, also in Kalamazoo. She earned her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in East Lansing, Michigan. She completed a residency in anatomic and clinical pathology with Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio, then went on to complete a fellowship in forensic anthropology with Cuyahoga County Coroner's Office in Cleveland, Ohio.
- American Board of Pathology (Pathology - Anatomic)
- American Board of Pathology (Pathology - Forensic)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2011, Forensic Pathology, Cuyahoga County Coroner's Office
- Residency 2010, Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- MD 2006, Michigan State University
- BS 2001, Biomedical Sciences and Spanish, Western Michigan University
- Forensic Pathology
Prayson R., Douglas E. Pistachio green brain discolouration associated with methylene blue use: An autopsy series Pathology. 2010;42(7):681-683. doi: 10.3109/00313025.2010.523685.