Michael J Todd, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Michael Todd, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Premier Radiology in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He is a graduate of Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. He earned his medical degree from University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. He completed a transitional internship with MacNeal Hospital in Berwyn, Illinois. He completed his radiology residency with University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, which is also where he completed his fellowship in musculoskeletal imaging.
Dr. Todd specializes in all modalities of breast imaging and body imaging, including: CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Nuclear Medicine, PET, and Radiography.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2007, Musculoskeletal Imaging, University of Michigan
- Residency 2006, Radiology, University of Michigan
- Transitional Internship 2002, MacNeal Hospital
- MD 2001, University of Chicago
- BS 1991, Accountancy, Miami University-Oxford