Evan H Pelc, DO
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Evan Pelc, DO is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine. He is Board Certified in Pediatrics. He is employed by ProMed Pediatrics. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan with a BS in Biomedical Engineering in May 2006. He also has a MS from the University of Michigan in Engineering-Biomedical Engineering with a concentration in Biochemicals. He earned his DO from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in May 2011. He completed his Residency in Pediatrics from Children's Hospital of Michigan - Detroit Medical Center in May 2014.
- American Board of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics)
Education and Training
- Residency 2014, Pediatrics, Detroit Medical Center
- DO 2011, Michigan State University
- MS 2007, Engineering - Biomedical Engineering - Concentration in Biomechanics, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- BS 2006, Biomedical Engineering, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- General Pediatrics
Pelc E., Daley M., Daley M., Ferris D., Ferris D., Ferris D. Resonant hopping of a robot controlled by an artificial neural oscillator Bioinspiration and Biomimetics. 2008;3(2) doi: 10.1088/1748-3182/3/2/026001.