Richard B Colquitt, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Richard Colquitt, MD, is a board-certified general and pediatric anesthesiologist with Kalamazoo Anesthesiology in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He is a graduate of Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois. He earned his medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia. He completed his anesthesiology residency with University of Virginia Health System in Charlottesville, Virginia. He then went on to complete a fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology with Cincinnati Children's Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- American Board of Anesthesiology (Anesthesiology)
- American Board of Anesthesiology (Pediatric Anesthesiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2014, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- Residency 2013, Anesthesiology, University of Virginia
- MD 2009, Eastern Virginia Medical School
- BS 2004, Biology, Wheaton College
Colquitt R., Colquhoun D., Thiele R. In silico modelling of physiologic systems Best Practice and Research: Clinical Anaesthesiology. 2011;25(4):499-510. doi: 10.1016/j.bpa.2011.08.006.