Mark T Miller, DO
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Mark Miller, DO, is a board-certified emergency medicine physician with Kalamazoo Emergency Associates. He is a graduate of Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan. He earned his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, which is also in East Lansing. He completed a traditional internship at Naval Medical Center San Diego's Bob Wilson Naval Hospital in San Diego, California. He completed an emergency medicine residency at the University of Chicago.
Dr. Miller served in the United States Navy during Operation Desert Storm as a General Medical Officer. He served on the governing board of Kent County Medical Services from 2003-2010, and was president from 2007-2010.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
Education and Training
- Residency 1995, Emergency Medicine, University of Chicago
- Internship 1989, Bob Wilson Naval Hospital
- DO 1988, Osteopathic Medicince, Michigan State University
- BS 1984, Human Nutrition, Michigan State University
- Emergency Medicine