Michael Park, MD
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Michael Park, MD, is an allergist/immunologist. A graduate of the University of Michigan, he earned his medical degree from Michigan State University, and completed his residency at MSU's Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies. He then went on to complete a fellowship in allergy and clinical immunology with the Henry Ford Health System.
Dr. Park is board certified in allergy and immunology, and has been named one of the most influential physicians who treats asthma by USA Today.
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology (Allergy and Immunology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 1999, Allergy & Clinical Immunology,
- Residency 1997, Internal Medicine Residency, Michigan State University
- MD 1994, Michigan State University
- BS 1990, Economics, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Allergy and Immunology