Andrea Allman, DO
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Andrea Allman, DO, is a board-certified emergency medicine physician with Southwestern Michigan Emergency Services, which covers the emergency departments for Bronson Healthcare. She is a graduate of National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, Illinois. She also received a degree in chiropractic from National University of Health Sciences. She earned her medical degree from Midwestern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, Illinois, which is also where she completed her combined emergency medicine and family medicine residency.
Dr. Allman's professional interests include her women's healthcare issues, healthcare for the underserved, as well as advanced trauma life support. In addition to her board certification in emergency medicine, she is also board certified in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative therapy.
- American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (None)
Education and Training
- Residency 2009, Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine, Midwestern University-Downers Grove
- DO 2004, Midwestern University-Downers Grove
- DC 1999, Chiropractic, National University of Health Sciences
- BS 1997, Science, National University of Health Sciences
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support