Roger E Packard, DO
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Roger Packard, DO is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology as well as Maternal Fetal Medicine. He is employed by the Bronson Healthcare Group. He is a graduate of Western Michigan University with a BS in Biomedical Science in April 1999. He earned his DO from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in May 2008. He completed his Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology from the Geisinger Health System in June 2012. He then completed a Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine also from the Geisinger Health System in June 2015.
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Maternal Fetal Medicine)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2015, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency 2012, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- DO 2008, Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University
- BS 1999, Biomedical Science, Western Michigan University
- English, fluent
- Pregnancy, High-Risk
- Obstetric Surgical Procedures
- Obstetric Imaging
- Obesity in Pregnancy
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Diabetes, Gestational
Mackeen A., Packard R., Ota E., Speer L. Antibiotic regimens for postpartum endometritis Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2015;2015(2) doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD001067.pub3.
Packard R., Mackeen A. Labor induction in the patient with preterm premature rupture of membranes Seminars in Perinatology. 2015;39(6):495-500. doi: 10.1053/j.semperi.2015.07.015.
Mackeen A., Packard R., Ota E., Berghella V., Baxter J. Timing of intravenous prophylactic antibiotics for preventing postpartum infectious morbidity in women undergoing cesarean delivery Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2014;2014(12) doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD009516.pub2.
Betoni J.S., Betoni J.S., Derr K., Pahl M.C., Pahl M.C., Rogers L., Muller C.L., Muller C.L., Packard R., Carey D.J., Kuivaniemi H., Tromp G. MicroRNA analysis in placentas from patients with preeclampsia: Comparison of new and published results Hypertension in Pregnancy. 2013;32(4):321-339. doi: 10.3109/10641955.2013.807819.