Mark A Wahl, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Mark Wahl, MD, is a board-certified anesthesiologist with Kalamazoo Anesthesiology in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He received a diploma in nursing from Bronson Methodist Hospital School of Nursing, then graduated from Western Michigan University with a bachelor's degree in health studies, both also in Kalamazoo. He earned his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in East Lansing, Michigan. He completed an internship with Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, then completed a residency in anesthesiology with Johns Hopkins University's Johns Hopkins Hospital, also in Baltimore.
Dr. Wahl has professional interest in intraoperative transesophalgeal echocardiography, ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve blockades, international medicine, and cleft lip and cleft palate repair.
- American Board of Anesthesiology (Anesthesiology)
Education and Training
- Residency 2001, Anesthesiology, Johns Hopkins University
- Internship 1998, Internal Medicine, Sinai Hospital
- MD 1997, Michigan State University
- BS 1991, Health Studies, Western Michigan University
- Diploma 1985, Nursing, Bronson Methodist Hospital