Marcio S Curvelo, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Marcio Curvelo, MD, is a a board-certified diagnostic and interventional radiologist with Premier Radiology. He earned his medical degree at Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul School of Medicine in Porto Alegre, Brazil. He completed his residency in radiology with Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow, New York. In addition, he completed a vascular interventional radiology with Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts.
- American Board of Radiology (Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2004, Vascular Interventional Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency 2003, Radiology, Nassau University Medical Center
- Internship 1998, Surgery, Nassau University Medical Center
- MD 1997, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul
Cottam D., Gorecki P., Curvelo M., Weltman D., George Angus L., Shaftan G. Preperitoneal herniation into a laparoscopic port site without a fascial defect Obesity Surgery. 2002;12(1):121-123. doi: 10.1381/096089202321144702.
Cottam D., Gorecki P., Curvelo M., Shaftan G. Laparoscopic repair of traumatic perforation of the urinary bladder. Surgical endoscopy. 2001;15(12):1488-1489. doi: 10.1007/s00464-001-4116-y.