Division Chief, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Professor, Program in Medical Engineering
Dr. Yong Li completed his medical education with both MD and Ph.D. degrees in China. He went to the Imperial College in London for his visiting fellow scholarship, and then he started his postdoc associated job in the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh in 1999. He was appointed as a research assistant professor in 2002 and promoted to director of the molecular pathology laboratory and a tenure-track Assistant Professor of Orthopedics, Pathology, and Bioengineering of the University of Pittsburgh in 2005. Then he was appointed a laboratory director and Associate Professor of Center Stem Cell for Regenerative Medicine and Pediatric, Orthopedic and Internal Medicine of University of Texas Medical School at Houston in 2011. In the later 2017, he was invited to be a Senior Scientist and deputy director for Center for Regenerative Sports Medicine at Steadman Philippon Research Institute (SPRI) at Vail, Colorado. Dr. Li has a lead on studies of stem cell regulations and applications, fibrosis prevention, genetic and epigenetic modifications and translational studies in the field of musculoskeletal regenerative medicine, and he has more than one hundred peer-reviewed publications and his team is well-founded through DOD and NIH grants. He owns thirty national and international awards, including the Michael Miller Young Investigator Award from UPMC. His laboratory has trained and is training more than fifty students, postdoctoral research fellows, and resident research fellows. He also was a student mentor of National Goldwater scholarship.
Education and Training
- Postdoctoral Fellowship 2002, Stem Cell, Fibrosis, and Tissue Engineering, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Visiting Fellow 1999, Skeletal Muscle Biology and Fibrosis, Hammersmith Hospital
- PhD 1996, Gene Therapy, Cellular Biology, and Pathology, Third Military Medical University at Chongqing, China
- MD 1993, Applied Human Anatomy, Shanghai Second Medical University
- stem cells
- genetic regulations
- Physical exercise
- Orthopedic regenerative medicine
- Cancer prevation
Li Y., Darabi R. Role of epigenetics in cellular reprogramming; from iPSCs to disease modeling and cell therapy Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. 2022;123:147-154.
Sheets K., Overbey J., Ksajikian A., Bovid K., Kenter K., Li Y. The pathophysiology and treatment of musculoskeletal fibrosis Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. 2022;123:843-851.
Boivin J., Tolsma R., Awad P., Kenter K., Li Y. The Biological Use of Platelet-Rich Plasma in Skeletal Muscle Injury and Repair American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2021
Nakamura N., Shi X., Darabi R., Li Y. Hypoxia in Cell Reprogramming and the Epigenetic Regulations Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology. 2021;9
Xu N., Wu J., Ortiz-Vitali J.L., Li Y., Darabi R. Directed differentiation of human pluripotent stem cells toward skeletal myogenic progenitors and their purification using surface markers Cells. 2021;10
Yang F., Bai X., Dai X., Li Y. The biological processes during wound healing Regenerative Medicine. 2021;16:373-390.
Darabi R., Li Y. Stem cell therapies for COVID-19: Strategy and application Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. 2020;121(12):4696-4698.
Li Y., Trenchea C. Existence and ergodicity for the two-dimensional stochastic Boussinesq equation International Journal of Numerical Analysis and Modeling. 2018;15:715-728.
Li Y., Trenchea C. Partitioned second order method for magnetohydrodynamics in elsässer variables Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series B. 2018;23:2803-2823.
Matthias N., Hunt S., Wu J., Lo J., Smith Callahan L., Li Y., Huard J., Darabi R. Volumetric muscle loss injury repair using in situ fibrin gel cast seeded with muscle-derived stem cells (MDSCs) Stem Cell Research. 2018;27:65-73.
Murray I., Robinson P., West C., Goudie E., Yong L., White T., LaPrade R. Reporting Standards in Clinical Studies Evaluating Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate: A Systematic Review Arthroscopy - Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery. 2018;34(4):1366-1375.
Tang M.l., Bai X.j., Li Y., Dai X.j., Yang F. MMP-1 Over-expression Promotes Malignancy and Stem-Like Properties of Human Osteosarcoma MG-63 Cells In Vitro Current Medical Science. 2018;38(5):809-817.
Choi Y., Meng F., Cox C.S., Lally K.P., Huard J., Li Y. Regeneration and regrowth potentials of digit tips in amphibians and mammals International Journal of Cell Biology. 2017;2017
Li Y., Baldwin T.A., Wang Y., Subramaniam J., Carbajal A.G., Brand C.S., Cunha S.R., Dessauer C.W. Loss of type 9 adenylyl cyclase triggers reduced phosphorylation of Hsp20 and diastolic dysfunction Scientific Reports. 2017;7(1)
Liao G.P., Choi Y., Vojnits K., Xue H., Aroom K., Meng F., Pan H.Y., Hetz R.A., Corkins C.J., Hughes T.G., Triolo F., Johnson A., Moise K.J., Lally K.P., Cox C.S., Li Y. Tissue Engineering to Repair Diaphragmatic Defect in a Rat Model Stem Cells International. 2017;2017
Murray I.R., Gonzalez Z.N., Baily J., Dobie R., Wallace R.J., Mackinnon A.C., Smith J.R., Greenhalgh S.N., Thompson A.I., Conroy K.P., Griggs D.W., Ruminski P.G., Gray G.A., Singh M., Campbell M.A., Kendall T.J., Dai J., Li Y., Iredale J.P., Simpson H., Huard J., Péault B., Henderson N.C. αv integrins on mesenchymal cells regulate skeletal and cardiac muscle fibrosis Nature Communications. 2017;8(1)
Vojnits K., Pan H., Dai X., Sun H., Tong Q., Darabi R., Huard J., Li Y. Functional Neuronal Differentiation of Injury-Induced Muscle-Derived Stem Cell-Like Cells with Therapeutic Implications Scientific Reports. 2017;7(1)
Bavencoffe A., Li Y., Wu Z., Yang Q., Herrera J., Kennedy E., Walters E., Dessauer C. Persistent electrical activity in primary nociceptors after spinal cord injury is maintained by scaffolded adenylyl cyclase and protein kinase A and is associated with altered adenylyl cyclase regulation Journal of Neuroscience. 2016;36(5):1660-1668.
Huard J., Cao B., Li Y., Peng H. Gene therapy and tissue engineering based on muscle-derived stem cells: Potential for musculoskeletal tissue regeneration and repair Tissue Engineering and Artificial Organs. 2016:755-768.
Huard J., Lu A., Mu X., Guo P., Li Y. Muscle injuries and repair: What's new on the horizon! Cells Tissues Organs. 2016;202(3-4):227-236.
Hurl N., Layton W., Li Y., Moraiti M. The unstable mode in the crank-nicolson leap-frog method is stable International Journal of Numerical Analysis and Modeling. 2016;13:753-762.
Layton W., Li Y., Trenchea C. Recent developments in IMEX methods with time filters for systems of evolution equations Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. 2016;299:50-67.
Chatterjee S., Yin H., Nam D., Li Y., Ma K. Brain and muscle Arnt-like 1 promotes skeletal muscle regeneration through satellite cell expansion Experimental Cell Research. 2015;331(1):200-210.
Li Y., Dessauer C. Identifying complexes of adenylyl cyclase with A-kinase anchoring proteins Cyclic Nucleotide Signaling. 2015:147-164.
Li Y., Trenchea C. Analysis of time filters used with the leapfrog scheme COUPLED PROBLEMS 2015 - Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Coupled Problems in Science and Engineering. 2015:1261-1272.
Pan H., Vojnits K., Liu T.T., Meng F., Yang L., Wang Y., Huard J., Cox C.S., Lally K.P., Li Y. MMP1 gene expression enhances myoblast migration and engraftment following implanting into mdx/SCID mice Cell Adhesion and Migration. 2015;9(4):283-292.
Vojnits K., Pan H., Mu X., Li Y. Characterization of an Injury Induced Population of Muscle-Derived Stem Cell-Like Cells Scientific Reports. 2015;5
Choi Y., Cox C., Lally K., Li Y. The strategy and method in modulating finger regeneration Regenerative Medicine. 2014;9(2):231-242.
Hurl N., Layton W., Li Y., Trenchea C. Stability analysis of the Crank–Nicolson-Leapfrog method with the Robert–Asselin–Williams time filter BIT Numerical Mathematics. 2014;54:1009-1021.
Li Y., Trenchea C. A higher-order Robert-Asselin type time filter Journal of Computational Physics. 2014;259:23-32.
Vojnits K., Yang L., Zhan M., Cox C., Li Y. Very small embryonic-like cells in the mirror of regenerative medicine Journal of Stem Cells. 2014;9(1):1-16.
Bellayr I., Holden K., Mu X., Pan H., Li Y. Matrix metalloproteinase inhibition negatively affects muscle stem cell behavior International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology. 2013;6(2):124-141.
Mu X., Bellayr I., Pan H., Choi Y., Li Y. Regeneration of Soft Tissues Is Promoted by MMP1 Treatment after Digit Amputation in Mice PLoS ONE. 2013;8(3)
Gharaibeh B., Deasy B., Lavasani M., Cummins J.H., Li Y., Huard J. Musculoskeletal tissue injury and repair: Role of stem cells, their differentiation, and paracrine effects Muscle. 2012;2:881-897.
Li Y., Chen L., Kass R.S., Dessauer C.W. The A-kinase anchoring protein yotiao facilitates complex formation between adenylyl cyclase type 9 and the I<inf>Ks</inf> potassium channel in heart Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2012;287(35):29815-29824.
Lin B., Kim J., Li Y., Pan H., Carvajal-Vergara X., Salama G., Cheng T., Lo C.W., Yang L. High-purity enrichment of functional cardiovascular cells from human iPS cells Cardiovascular Research. 2012;95(3):327-335.
Nozaki M., Ota S., Terada S., Li Y., Uehara K., Gharaibeh B., Fu F., Huard J. Timing of the administration of suramin treatment after muscle injury Muscle and Nerve. 2012;46(1):70-79.
Chirieleison S.M., Bissell T.A., Scelfo C.C., Anderson J.E., Li Y., Koebler D.J., Deasy B.M. Automated live cell imaging systems reveal dynamic cell behavior Biotechnology Progress. 2011;27(4):913-924.
Ma J., Holden K., Zhu J., Pan H., Li Y. The application of three-dimensional collagen-scaffolds seeded with myoblasts to repair skeletal muscle defects Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology. 2011;2011
Mu X., Li Y. Conditional TGF-β<inf>1</inf> treatment increases stem cell-like cell population in myoblasts Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine. 2011;15(3):679-690.
Mu X., Peng H., Pan H., Huard J., Li Y. Study of muscle cell dedifferentiation after skeletal muscle injury of mice with a Cre-Lox system PLoS ONE. 2011;6(2)
Mu X., Xiang G., Rathbone C., Pan H., Bellayr I., Walters T., Li Y. Slow-adhering stem cells derived from injured skeletal muscle have improved regenerative capacity American Journal of Pathology. 2011;179(2):931-941.
Xu W., Cox C.S., Li Y. Induced pluripotent stem cells for peripheral nerve regeneration Journal of Stem Cells. 2011;6(1):39-50.
Zhu J., Li Y., Lu A., Gharaibeh B., Ma J., Kobayashi T., Quintero A.J., Huard J. Follistatin improves skeletal muscle healing after injury and disease through an interaction with muscle regeneration, angiogenesis, and fibrosis American Journal of Pathology. 2011;179(2):915-930.
Bellayr I.H., Gharaibeh B., Huard J., Li Y. Skeletal muscle-derived stem cells differentiate into hepatocyte-like cells and aid in liver regeneration International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology. 2010;3(7):681-690.
Bellayr I.H., Walters T.J., Li Y. Scarless wound healing Journal of the American College of Certified Wound Specialists. 2010;2(2):40-43.
Li Y., Pan H., Huard J. Isolating stem cells from soft musculoskeletal tissues Journal of Visualized Experiments. 2010(41)
Mu X., Bellayr I.H., Walters T.J., Li Y. Mediators leading to fibrosis-how to measure and control them in tissue engineering Operative Techniques in Orthopaedics. 2010;20(2):110-118.
Mu X., Urso M., Murray K., Fu F., Li Y. Relaxin regulates MMP expression and promotes satellite cell mobilization during muscle healing in both young and aged mice American Journal of Pathology. 2010;177(5):2399-2410.
Bellayr I., Li Y. Stem Cells: It's Good To Have Choices Journal of the American College of Certified Wound Specialists. 2009;1(3):92-94.
Bellayr I., Mu X., Li Y. Biochemical insights into the role of matrix metalloproteinases in regeneration: Challenges and recent developments Future Medicinal Chemistry. 2009;1(6):1095-1111.
Deasy B., Feduska J., Payne T., Li Y., Ambrosio F., Huard J. Effect of VEGF on the regenerative capacity of muscle stem cells in dystrophic skeletal muscle Molecular Therapy. 2009;17(10):1788-1798.
Wang W., Pan H., Murray K., Jefferson B.S., Li Y. Matrix metalloproteinase-1 promotes muscle cell migration and differentiation American Journal of Pathology. 2009;174(2):541-549.
Xiaoping C., Yong L. Role of matrix metalloproteinases in skeletal muscle: Migration, differentiation, regeneration and fibrosis Cell Adhesion and Migration. 2009;3(4)
Bedair H., Karthikeyan T., Quintero A., Li Y., Huard J. Angiotensin II receptor blockade administered after injury improves muscle regeneration and decreases fibrosis in normal skeletal muscle American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2008;36(8):1548-1554.
He F., Zhang Q., Kuruba R., Gao X., Li J., Li Y., Gong W., Jiang Y., Xie W., Li S. Upregulation of decorin by FXR in vascular smooth muscle cells Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2008;372(4):746-751.
Kaar J.L., Li Y., Blair H.C., Asche G., Koepsel R.R., Huard J., Russell A.J. Matrix metalloproteinase-1 treatment of muscle fibrosis Acta Biomaterialia. 2008;4(5):1411-1420.
Nozaki M., Yong Li, Jinhong Zhu, Ambrosio F., Uehara K., Fu F., Huard J. Improved muscle healing after contusion injury by the inhibitory effect of suramin on myostatin, a negative regulator of muscle growth American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2008;36(12):2354-2362.
Shen W., Li Y., Zhu J., Schwendener R., Huard J. Interaction between macrophages, TGF-β1, and the COX-2 pathway during the inflammatory phase of skeletal muscle healing after injury Journal of Cellular Physiology. 2008;214(2):405-412.
Bedair H., Liu T.T., Kaar J.L., Badlani S., Russell A.J., Li Y., Huard J. Matrix metalloproteinase-1 therapy improves muscle healing Journal of Applied Physiology. 2007;102(6):2338-2345.
Huard J., Cao B., Li Y., Peng H. Gene therapy and tissue engineering based on muscle-derived stem cells: Potential for musculoskeletal tissue regeneration and repair Tissue Engineering. 2007:315-328.
Li Y., Li J., Zhu J., Sun B., Branca M., Tang Y., Foster W., Xiao X., Huard J. Decorin gene transfer promotes muscle cell differentiation and muscle regeneration Molecular Therapy. 2007;15(9):1616-1622.
Matsuura T., Li Y., Giacobino J.P., Fu F.H., Huard J. Skeletal muscle fiber type conversion during the repair of mouse soleus: Potential implications for muscle healing after injury Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 2007;25(11):1534-1540.
Zhu J., Li Y., Shen W., Qiao C., Ambrosio F., Lavasani M., Nozaki M., Branca M.F., Huard J. Relationships between transforming growth factor-β1, myostatin, and decorin: Implications for skeletal muscle fibrosis Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2007;282(35):25852-25863.
Shen W., Prisk V., Li Y., Foster W., Huard J. Inhibited skeletal muscle healing in cyclooxygenase-2 gene-deficient mice: The role of PGE<inf>2</inf> and PGF<inf>2α</inf> Journal of Applied Physiology. 2006;101(4):1215-1221.
Chan Y.S., Li Y., Foster W., Fu F.H., Huard J. The use of suramin, an antifibrotic agent, to improve muscle recovery after strain injury American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2005;33(1):43-51.
Chen X., Mao Z., Liu S., Liu H., Wang X., Wu H., Wu Y., Zhao T., Fan W., Li Y., Yew D.T., Kindler P.M., Li L., He Q., Qian L., Fan M. Dedifferentiation of adult human myoblasts induced by ciliary neurotrophic factor in vitro Molecular Biology of the Cell. 2005;16(7):3140-3151.
Li Y., Fu F., Huard J. Cutting-edge muscle recovery using antifibrosis agents to improve healing Physician and Sportsmedicine. 2005;33(5):44-50.
Li Y., Negishi S., Sakamoto M., Usas A., Huard J. The use of relaxin improves healing in injured muscle Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2005;1041:395-397.
Negishi S., Li Y., Usas A., Fu F., Huard J. The effect of relaxin treatment on skeletal muscle injuries American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2005;33(12):1816-1824.
Shen W., Li Y., Huard J. Musculoskeletal gene therapy and its potential use in the treatment of complicated musculoskeletal infection Infectious Disease Clinics of North America. 2005;19(4):1007-1022.
Shen W., Li Y., Tang Y., Cummins J., Huard J. NS-398, a cyclooxygenase-2-specific inhibitor, delays skeletal muscle healing by decreasing regeneration and promoting fibrosis American Journal of Pathology. 2005;167(4):1105-1117.
Deasy B., Li Y., Huard J. Tissue engineering with muscle-derived stem cells Current Opinion in Biotechnology. 2004;15(5):419-423.
Li Y., Foster W., Deasy B.M., Chan Y., Prisk V., Tang Y., Cummins J., Huard J. Transforming Growth Factor-β1 Induces the Differentiation of Myogenic Cells into Fibrotic Cells in Injured Skeletal Muscle: A Key Event in Muscle Fibrogenesis American Journal of Pathology. 2004;164(3):1007-1019.
Chan Y.S., Li Y., Foster W., Horaguchi T., Somogyi G., Fu F.H., Huard J. Antifibrotic effects of suramin in injured skeletal muscle after laceration Journal of Applied Physiology. 2003;95(2):771-780.
Foster W., Li Y., Usas A., Somogyi G., Huard J. Gamma interferon as an antifibrosis agent in skeletal muscle Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 2003;21(5):798-804.
Huard J., Li Y., Peng H., Fu F. Gene therapy and tissue engineering for sports medicine Journal of Gene Medicine. 2003;5(2):93-108.
Sato K., Li Y., Foster W., Fukushima K., Badlani N., Adachi N., Usas A., Fu F.H., Huard J. Improvement of muscle healing through enhancement of muscle regeneration and prevention of fibrosis Muscle and Nerve. 2003;28(3):365-372.
Huard J., Li Y., Fu F.H. Muscle injuries and repair: Current trends in research Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 2002;84(5):822-832.
Huard J., Yokoyama T., Pruchnic R., Qu Z., Li Y., Lee J., Somogyi G.T., de Groat W.C., Chancellor M.B. Muscle-derived cell-mediated ex vivo gene therapy for urological dysfunction Gene Therapy. 2002;9(23):1617-1626.
Li Y., Huard J. Differentiation of muscle-derived cells into myofibroblasts in injured skeletal muscle American Journal of Pathology. 2002;161(3):895-907.
Li Y., Cummins J., Huard J. Muscle injury and repair Current Opinion in Orthopaedics. 2001;12(5):409-415.
- Risk Factors for Manipulation Under Anesthesia Following Total Knee Arthroplasty: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Tran S, Overbey J, Ksajikian A, Patel S, Li Y, 40th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2022
- Blood Clots Formed In Vitro as a Therapeutic Vehicle During Bone Healing. Hung V, Awad P, Myrick E, Bailey K, Cornelison J, Pink C, Pan H, Li Y, 40th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2022
- Arthrofibrosis in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients after Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty. Ksajikian A, Overbey J, Tran S, Patel S, Li Y, 40th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2022
- Effects of Pirfenidone on Fibroblast Proliferation and Gene Expression. Ksajikian A, Overbey J, Tran S, Patel S, Li Y, 40th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2022
- Use of Allograft Bone Matrix in Clinical Orthopaedics. Myrick E, Awad P, Hung V, Manawar S, Li Y, 40th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2022
- Preconditioning with Hypoxia stimulates PD-L1 Expression in Myoblasts. Overbey J, Haj D, Chen K, Lee J, Li Y, Pan H, 40th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2022
- Hypoxia and HIF-Induction Increase Expression of Anti-Apoptosis Protein XIAP. DeKloe J, Preziosi J, Pan H, Li Y, 40th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2022
- Risk factors for manipulation under anesthesia following total knee arthroplasty: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Tran S, Overbey J, Ksajikian A, Patel S, Li Y, Inaugural Orthopedic Surgery Research Symposium for Medical Students in Michigan, Online, Virtual, 12/2021
- Blood clots as a vehicle to deliver therapeutics during bone healing. Hung VT, Awad P, Myrick E, Pan H, Li Y, Inaugural Orthopedic Surgery Research Symposium for Medical Students in Michigan, Virtual, Online, 12/2021
- Low oxygen culture induction of increased PD-L1 expression in C2C12 myoblasts. Overbey J, Pan H, Li Y, Inaugural Orthopedic Surgery Research Symposium for Medical Students in Michigan, Online, Virtual, 12/2021
- Effects of pirfenidone on fibroblast proliferation and gene expression. Ksajikian A, Overbey J, Tran S, Patel S, Li Y, Inaugural Orthopedic Surgery Research Symposium for Medical Students in Michigan, Online, Virtual, 12/2021
- Damaged neurons secrete factors that influence myogenic differentiation. Liu L, Pan H, Vojnits K, Jing DX, Li Y, Inaugural Orthopedic Surgery Research Symposium for Medical Students in Michigan, Virtual, Online, 12/2021
- Damaged Motor Neurons Secrete Factors That Influence Myogenic Differentiation. Liu L, Pan H, Li Y, 38th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Virtual Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2021
- Epigenetic Regulations Implicate Muscle Healing Processes After Injuries. Pan H, Nakamura N, Kenter K, Li Y, 38th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Virtual Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2021
- A Study of Neuronal Differentiation of Hypoxia-Induced Reprogramming Muscle Cells In Vitro. Tolsma R, Pan H, Nakamura N, Li Y, 38th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Virtual Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2021
- Hypoxia Initiates the Reprogramming of Muscle Cells into Multipotent Like Cells. Nakamura N, Pan H, Kenter K, Li Y, 38th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Virtual Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2021
- Hypoxia Stimulated Exosome Release and the Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation: A Pilot Study. Harris L, Pan H, Li Y, 38th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Virtual Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2021
- Low Oxygen Culture Upregulates PD-L1 Expression in C2C12 Myoblasts. Overbey J, Li Y, Pan H, 38th Annual Kalamazoo Community Medical and Health Sciences Virtual Research Day, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 04/2021