Robert J Hill, MD
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Robert Hill, MD, is a board-certified emergency medicine physician with Borgess Medical Center. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He also earned his medical degree from the University of Michigan. He completed a family practice residency at Michigan State University - Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies, as well as an emergency medicine residency at Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan.
Dr. Hill currently serves as Chief Medical Officer for Borgess Medical Center. He has earned his Certified Physician Executive Degree from the American College of Physician Executives.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
Education and Training
- CPE 2015,
- Residency 1993, Emergency Medicine, Wayne State University
- Residency 1989, Family Practice, Michigan State University
- MD 1986, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- BS 1982, Biology, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Emergency Medicine