Stephen L Peck, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Dr. Stephen Peck is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine (Cardiovascular Disease). He is employed by Ascension/Borgess Medical Center. He is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame with a BA in May 1972. He earned his MD from Wayne State University in May 1976. He completed his Residency in Internal Medicine also from Wayne State University in June 1979. He went on to complete a Fellowship in Cardiology from the University of Colorado Denver in June 1981.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Cardiovascular Disease)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 1981, Cardiology, University of Colorado Denver
- Residency 1979, Internal Medicine, Wayne State University
- MD 1976, Medical Doctor, Wayne State University
- Baccalaureate 1972, University of Notre Dame
- Interventional Cardiology
Ahmad K., Asirvatham S., Kamath S., Peck S., Liu X. Successful interventional management of catastrophic coronary arterial air embolism during atrial fibrillation ablation HeartRhythm Case Reports. 2016;2:153-156. doi: 10.1016/j.hrcr.2015.12.003.
Gala R., Peck S. Development of a 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene-lnduced, transplantable, hormone-sensitive mammary tumor in the rat Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 1974;53(5):1289-1293. doi: 10.1093/jnci/53.5.1289.