Raghuram G Elluru, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Raghuram Elluru, MD, is a board-certified hand and plastic surgeon with Southwest Michigan Plastic and Hand Surgery in Portage, Michigan. He is a graduate of Austin College in Sherman, Texas. He earned his medical degree from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. He completed both a general surgery residency and a plastic surgery residency with Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. He also completed a hand and microsurgery fellowship with Christine M. Kleinert Institute in Louisville, Kentucky.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery (Plastic Surgery)
- American Board of Surgery (Surgery of the Hand)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 1996, Hand and Microsurgery, Christine M Kleinert Institute
- Residency 1995, Plastic Surgery, Indiana University
- Residency 1993, General Surgery, Indiana University
- MD 1988, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- BA 1984, Biology, Austin College
McCarty M., Grossi E., Cutting C., Prevel C., Elluru R., Eppley B. Sympathetic blockade of isolated rat hindlimbs by intra‐arterial guanethidine: The effect on blood flow and arterial‐venous shunting Microsurgery. 1995;16:476-481. doi: 10.1002/micr.1920160708.