Adam M Schwabauer, DO
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Adam Schwabauer, DO, is a board-certified anesthesiologist. He received a bachelors degree in business management from Hope College and later went on to complete his medical education at Michigan State University. He completed his anesthesiology residency at Tufts University School of Medicine/Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, Massachusetts. Following this, he completed a pediatric anesthesiology fellowship at C.S. Mott Children's Hospital at the University of Michigan. His clinical, teaching and research interests include medical education, professional development and pediatric anesthesiology.
- American Board of Anesthesiology (Anesthesiology)
- American Board of Anesthesiology (Pediatric Anesthesiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2017, Pediatric Anesthesiology, University of Michigan
- Residency 2016, Anesthesiology, Tufts University
- DO 2012, Michigan State University
- BA 2008, Business Management, Hope College
- Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
Conlin F., Roy Connelly N., Raghunathan K., Friderici J., Schwabauer A. Focused Transthoracic Cardiac Ultrasound: A Survey of Training Practices Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2016;30(1):102-106. doi: 10.1053/j.jvca.2015.05.111.