Zeeshan Tariq, MBBS
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Dr. Zeeshan Tariq is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. He is employed by the Bronson Healthcare Group. He is a graduate of Allama Iqbal Medical College with an MBBS in 2003. He completed a Residency in Internal Medicine at King Edward Medical University in June 2009. He completed a second Residency in Internal Medicine from the University of Toledo - University of Toledo Medical Center in June 2012. He completed a Fellowship in Medical Oncology also from the University of Toledo - University of Toledo Medical Center in June 2014.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Medical Oncology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2014, Medical Oncology, University of Toledo
- Residency 2012, Internal Medicine, University of Toledo
- Residency 2009, Internal Medicine, King Edward Medical University
- MBBS 2003, Medicine, Allama Iqbal Medical College
Tariq Z., Mudge R., Phillips S. Capecitabine Toxicity and Dihydropyrimidine Dehydrogenase Deficiency American Journal of Therapeutics. 2018;25:E742-E743. doi: 10.1097/MJT.0000000000000753.
Tariq Z., Mudge R., Phillips S. Capecitabine-Associated Myocardial Infarction American Journal of Therapeutics. 2018;25:E737-E739. doi: 10.1097/MJT.0000000000000750.