Tyler C Vaughn, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Tyler Vaughn, MD, is a board-certified emergency medicine physician with Southwestern Michigan Emergency Services. He is a graduate of Benedictine University in Lisle, Illinois. He earned his medical degree from Southern Illinois University in Springfield, Illinois. He completed his emergency medicine residency at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine.
In addition to his emergency medicine board certification, Dr. Vaughn also has a board certification in emergency medical services. He has clinical and research interests in emergency medical services, disaster medicine, emergency preparedness, and mass casualty management.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medical Services)
Education and Training
- Residency 2015, Emergency Medicine, Western Michigan University
- MD 2012, Southern Illinois University
- BS 2008, Biology, Benedictine University
- Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medical Services
- Disaster preparedness and mitigation