Brandon Tominna, MD
Co-Chair, Department of Radiology
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Brandon Tominna, MD, is a board-certified interventional and diagnostic radiologist with Premier Radiology in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He is a graduate of Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. He also earned a master's degree in biology from Wayne State University. He earned his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine in the British West Indies and Bay Shore, New York. He completed an internship with Saint Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center in New York, New York. He completed his diagnostic radiology residency with Wayne State University Detroit Medical Center. He went on to complete a fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology with University of Michigan University Hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Dr. Tominna has a special interest in interventional oncology and women's health. He specializes in breast imaging.
- American Board of Radiology (Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2009, Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellow, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Residency 2008, Diagnostic Radiology Resident, Wayne State University
- Internship 2004, Saint Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center
- MD 2003, St. George's University
- MS 1999, Biology, Wayne State University
- BS 1995, Biology, Wayne State University