Steve H Pendziszewski
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Steve Pendziszewski, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist who serves as the program manager for the mental health clinic of the Battle Creek VA Medical Center in Battle Creek, Michigan. He is a graduate of College of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota. He earned his doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology in Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Pendziszewski has research and clinical interest in clinical testing, personality disorders, the use of myth and ritual in psychotherapy, and religion and spirituality in psychology.
Education and Training
- PsyD 1992, Clinical Health Psychology, Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- MA 1985, Organizational Development, Loyola University-Chicago
- MA 1981, Religious Studies/Ethics, Indiana University-Bloomington
- MDiv 1978, Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology
- BA 1974, Sociology, College of St. Thomas
- Hospitals, Psychiatric