Sarah E Charters, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Sarah Kenning, MD, is an acute care surgeon at Borgess Medical Center in Kalamazoo, MI. She is a graduate of Wayne State University's School of Medicine in Detroit, MI. She completed her residency in general surgery at Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners. She then went on to complete a surgical critical care fellowship at the University of Michigan. Her current clinical interests include general surgery, trauma, and surgical critical care.
- American Board of Surgery (Surgery)
- American Board of Surgery (Surgical Critical Care)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2017, Surgical Critical Care, University of Michigan
- Residency 2016, General Surgery, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- MD 2011, Wayne State University
- BS 2007, Biomedical Science, Spanish, Western Michigan University
- Trauma Care
- Critical Care
Onesti J.K., Wright G.P., Kenning S.E., Tierney M.T., Davis A.T., Davis A.T., Doherty M.G., Chung M., Chung M. Sarcopenia and survival in patients undergoing pancreatic resection Pancreatology. 2016;16(2):284-289. doi: 10.1016/j.pan.2016.01.009.