Russell C Cameron, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Dr. Russell Cameron is a Clinical Assistant Professor in Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine. He received his Bachelor of General Studies in Architecture: Landscape Architecture and Natural Sciences from Texas Tech University in December of 2002. He then receieved hs MD from The University of Texas at San Antonio Health Science Center in May of 2007. He also completed his fellowship in Pediatric Gastroenterology from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in June of 2013.
- American Board of Pediatrics (Pediatric Gastroenterology)
- American Board of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics)
Education and Training
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2013,
- Fellowship 2013, Pediatric Gastroenterology,
- MD 2007, The University of Texas at San Antonio
- BGS 2002, Architecture: Landscape Architecture and Natural Sciences , Texas Tech University
Cameron R., Kogan-Liberman D. Nutritional considerations in pediatric liver disease Pediatrics in Review. 2014;35:493-496. doi: 10.1542/pir.35-11-493.