Jay Walbridge, DO
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Jay Walbridge, DO, is a board-certified emergency medicine physician with Southwestern Michigan Emergency Services. He is a graduate of University of Colorado - Boulder in Boulder, Colorado. He earned his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in East Lansing, Michigan. He completed a transitional internship with Mount Clemens General Hospital in Mount Clemens, Michigan, and an emergency medicine residency with Mount Carmel Mercy Hospital in Detroit, Michigan.
Dr. Walbridge currently serves as Vice President and Treasurer of Southwestern Michigan Emergency Services. He has previously served as Medical Director of Calhoun County Medical Control Authority and as Medical Director for the Section of Emergency Medicine at Oaklawn Hospital in Marshall, Michigan.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
Education and Training
- Residency 1988, Emergency Medicine, Mount Carmel Mercy Hospital
- Transitional Internship 1985, Mount Clemens General Hospital
- DO 1984, Michigan State University
- BA 1980, Biology, University of Colorado Boulder
- Emergency Medicine