William Nichols, DO
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
William Nichols, DO is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine (Critical Care Medicine). He is employed by the Bronson Healthcare Group. He is a graduate of Kalamazoo College with a BA in June 1995. He earned his DO from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in May 2000. He completed a Residency from Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Center in June 2004. He also completed a Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine from Brown University - The Miriam Hospital in June 2006.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Critical Care Medicine)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2006, Critical Care Medicine, Brown University
- Internship 2004, Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Center
- DO 2000, Michigan State University
- BA 1995, Kalamazoo College
- Critical Care
Mersfelder T., Nichols W. Gabapentin: Abuse, Dependence, and Withdrawal Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2016;50(3):229-233. doi: 10.1177/1060028015620800.
Mersfelder T., Nichols W. Reply: Gabapentin: Abuse, Dependence, and Withdrawal Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2016;50(8):692. doi: 10.1177/1060028016655426.
- 5-Fluorouracil induced coronary fibrosis. de Castro R, Helbig MN, Francisco M, Parmar M, Nichols W, Omaira M, American College of Cardiology: Advancing the Cardiovascular Care of the Oncology Patient, Washington, DC,United States, 02/2020