Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
Contact InformationPatient Care Related:
Pimpawan Boapimp, MD is Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine and in the Division of Infectious Disease at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine. She earned her medical degree in 1995 from Srinakharinwirot University and in 2003 completed a residency in Internal Medicine at Huron Hospital-Cleveland Clinic Health System. In 2005 Dr. Boapimp completed a fellowship in Infectious Disease at Wake Forest University/Baptist Medical Center.
- American Academy of HIV Medicine (None)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Infectious Disease)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2005, Infectious Disease, Wake Forest University
- Residency 2003, Internal Medicine,
- Graduate Diploma 2000, Clinical Sciences and Internal Medicine, Mahidol University
- Internship 2000, Internal Medicine,
- MD 1995, Srinakharinwirot University
- Internal Medicine
Adu-Gyamfi K.O., Patri S., Boapimp P., Gyamfi R. Leukemic Arthritis in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Mimicking Both Gout and Septic Arthritis Journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 2021;27:E238-E240.
Tariq T., Badwal K., Wilt J., Boapimp P. Fusobacterium -Associated Pylephlebitis Complicated by Hepatic Abscess following Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery-Gastrointestinal Variant of Lemierre Syndrome: A Case Report Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice. 2020;28:48-50.