Robert Prodinger, DO
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Robert Prodinger, DO, is a board-certified emergency medicine physician with Southwestern Michigan Emergency Services. He is a graduate of Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan. He earned his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, also in East Lansing. He completed a traditional internship at Ingham Regional Medical Center in Lansing, Michigan, then completed an emergency medicine residency at E.W. Sparrow and Ingham Regional Medical Center, both in Lansing.
Dr. Prodinger is currently Bronson Battle Creek Emergency Department Medical Director. He also serves on the Board of Directors for Southwestern Michigan Emergency Services.
Dr. Prodinger has clinical and educational interest in operational improvements, system development and quality and safety in healthcare.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
Education and Training
- Residency 1998, Emergency Medicine , Michigan State University
- Internship 1995, Ingham Regional Medical Center
- DO 1994, Michigan State University
- BS 1989, Physiology, Michigan State University
- Emergency Medicine