Neil C Hughes, MD
Instructor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Neil Hughes, MD, is an internal medicine resident at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine. He received his Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science from Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan. He became a licensed paramedic at Kalamazoo Valley Community College prior to earning his medical degree from Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine. Dr. Hughes' clinical, teaching and research interests include medical simulation, emergency medical services, and critical care.
Education and Training
- MD 2019, Western Michigan University
- EMT-P 2013, Kalamazoo Valley Community College
- BS 2011, Biomedical Science, Western Michigan University
- Use of simulation for teaching, learning, and assessment
- Emergency Medical Services
Hachem J., Mezei G., Wadhwa N., Hughes N. Metallated synthesis of intertwined, functionalized strands as precursors to molecularly woven materials RSC Advances. 2016;6(14):11430-11440. doi: 10.1039/c5ra25584h.