Sharon M Skaletzky, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Dr. Sharon Skaletzy is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine. She is Board Certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. She is employed by the Bronson Healthcare Group. She is a graduate of Northwestern University with a BA in Economics in June 1995. She earned her MD from St. Matthew's University Medical School Honor in May 2004. She completed her Pediatric Residency from Michigan State University Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies in June 2007. She also completed her Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care from Miami Children's Hospital in June 2010.
- American Board of Pediatrics (Pediatric Critical Care Medicine)
- American Board of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2010, Pediatric Critical Care, Miami Children's Hospital
- Residency 2007, Pediatric Resident, Michigan State University
- MD 2004, St. Matthew's University
- BA 1995, Economics, Northwestern University
Skaletzky S., Raszynski A., Totapally B. Validation of a modified pediatric early warning system score: A retrospective case-control study Clinical Pediatrics. 2012;51:431-435. doi: 10.1177/0009922811430342.
Totapally B., Skaletzky S., Pelligra A., Wood B., Raszynski A. Pediatric early warning system International Pediatrics. 2009;24:26-30.