Joseph Leo Riethman, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Dr. Joseph Reithman is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is employed by OBGYN PC. He is a graduate of the Ohio State University with a BS (Cum Laude) in May 1985. He earned his MD also from the Ohio State University (Cum Laude) in May 1989. He completed his Residency from the University of Virginia in June 1993.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Education and Training
- Residency 1993, University of Virginia
- MD 1989, Cum Laude, Ohio State University-Main Campus
- BS 1985, Cum Laude, Ohio State University-Main Campus
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Smith S.K., Smith S.K., Riethman J., Lomax C.O. Sonography of uterine leiomyosarcoma Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography. 2002;18(1):35-37. doi: 10.1177/875647930201800107.
Kissel J., Riethman J., Omerza J., Rammohan K., Mendell J. Peripheral nerve vasculitis: Immune characterization of the vascular lesions Annals of Neurology. 1989;25(3):291-297. doi: 10.1002/ana.410250314.