Sherrie Bencik, MD, MBA
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Sherrie Bencik, MD, MBA, is a board-certified emergency medicine physician with Southwestern Michigan Emergency Services. She is a graduate of Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. She earned her medical degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine in Madison, Wisconsin. She completed an emergency medicine residency at Michigan State University, Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies. In addition to her medical training, Dr. Bencik also holds a master's in business administration with a focus on international marketing from the University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
Education and Training
- Residency 2012, Emergency Medicine, Michigan State University
- MD 2009, University of Wisconsin
- MBA 1995, International Marketing, University of Cincinnati
- BA, BS 1989, German and Chemical Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis
- Emergency Medicine
Bencik S., Jones K.B. 2006 Summer Fellowships in Government and Community Service Wisconsin Medical Journal. 2007;106(2):58-60.